Relocating? Gurgaon has all the answers!
There can be several reasons to shift home from one place to another such as transfer, job change, going to abroad, for professional reasons or the personal ones, people do relocate often in their lives but relocation is one hell of a task. Gurgaon offers you all the right reasons to relocate to city conveniently.
Gurgaon is one suburb which is one of the best places if you are planning to relocate. We must say that this cosmopolitan is not only a fast growing financial and industrial cities of India, but is one of the cities which people are opting to relocate to. Here are some of the major reasons why people from Delhi and surrounding states are rapidly moving to this metropolitan city.
1. Finding new house: It is not difficult to search out house in Gurgaon if you are planning to relocate to this Suburb. Gurgaon caters to every segment you are thinking of. It has a vast variety of options for you ranging from one BHK to lavish bungalows. Gurgaon has all the offers ranging in your budget – across low-rise row housing and high-rise condominiums with club facilities for residents including Swimming Pool, Gym, Tennis, etc.
2. Work proximity: With being one of the fast growing financial hubs of our country, Gurgaon holds almost every multinational company in its business hubs including – DLF Cyber City, Udyog Vihar, MG Road, Golf Course Road, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 30, Infocity & South City among others. With so many big companies already there and so many more coming, you can always work in proximity of your home, which saves whole lot of travel in a day increasing time for family and friends in turn.
3. Schools and universities: One of the biggest obstacles which we all face while relocating is whether we will get good schools and universities for our kids. But Gurgaon has answer to your that query as well. Your kids don’t have to travel across the state to get good education. Gurgaon has multiple high levelled schools and universities with amazing facilities for your kids.
4. Medical facilities: With medical tourism at rise in Gurgaon, another of your major worry vanishes just like that. Gurgaon has some of the top notch Medical facilities, so you don’t have to worry about running to search in case of emergency. Some of the leading healthcare facilities in the city include – Medanta Medicity Hospital, Artemis, Paras Hospital, Fortis Healthcare & MAX Hospital.
5. Basic amenities: Gurgaon proudly houses some of the biggest malls in India, hence you don’t have to worry about where to go to find your day to day utilities. Apart from malls, local markets are one stop answer to your every necessity. From Shopping malls to multiplexes, gaming zones to lush green parks, this suburb is one perfect place to relocate to.
6. Weekend options: After a hectic relocation if you want to take couple of days off, Gurgaon has a lot to offer. Gurgaon is endowed with all the elements of being a metropolitan city, at the same time has kept it quite close to the nature. Hence giving out many options for weekend getaways like Kingdom of Dreams, Epicentre and Appu Ghar Water Park, Neemrana Fort among others. And you can reach them all via the Delhi Metro or the Gurgaon Rapid Metro besides other public transport like taxis, autos, buses and rental cars.
Gurgaon is fast emerging cities to cater to your every need, all you have to do is just decide, pack and move to this suburb.